Michael Hsu Office of Architecture, an award-winning firm, including 2016 AIA Austin Firm of the Year, is seeking a new Project Visualizer for our Austin office. The ideal candidate would have experience and interest in emotive architectural imagery, animation, and VR experiences.
Our work includes residential, commercial, creative office, retail, hotel/hospitality and interiors. For strong, self-starting professionals, we offer an engaging, open studio environment that encourages collaboration and creativity, as well as generous compensation, benefits and steady profit sharing.
Based in Austin, MHOA is interested in a wide variety of work ranging from city master planning to innovative artisan and materials resourcing. The firm has projects all over the US, including New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, Dallas, Houston and San Antonio.
- An artist’s eye for composition, lighting, and color.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Enscape/Twinmotion, and Sketch Up. Experience in Revit, Vray and/or Unreal engine is a plus.
- Positive attitude and willingness to work within a team
- Basic knowledge of architectural practice, including design and drawing conventions
- Demonstrate technical proficiency and creative problem solving
- Strong verbal, written and graphic communication skills.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture is preferred but not required.
Responsibilities to include:
- Visualizing design work across a variety of scales, typologies, and stylistic intentions.
- Marketing and competition animations.
- 3d Modeling and entouraging.
- Maintaining and curating asset libraries.
- Ability to multi-task & work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to synthesize diverse feedback.