Named for the business owners, Icenhauer’s is located in the up and coming Rainey Street bar district. The site contained a house built in 1893, of which the front two rooms complete with original wood interior siding were saved and restored as a part of this new cocktail lounge. The existing gable roof of the house was maintained and modernized with ebony stained cedar siding. Inside varying colors of wood combine with stone and glass to create intimate seating areas filled with colorful upholstered furniture. The front and back yards are anchored by inviting covered porches and surrounded by warmly lit native landscaping.
Jackie Nadler Design